We are interested in images that contain - or are about - the color blue.
Show us your photos of blue suede shoes, the blue sky, or the blue ocean... or...
Blue can also represent being melancholy, a genre of music or politics.
What does the color blue represent to you? Submitted images can be representational,
surrealistic or abstractions.
All photo-based work will be considered.
Jurors: Ann Jastrab and Jan Watten
This exhibit is open to artists in the greater Bay Area. Accepted work must be hand delivered and picked up. We can't accept shipped photos - however if you live outside the Bay Area and have a friend who can deliver and pick up - we can accept those pieces.
Submitting your work:
- Email digital files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All digital jpgs only: 72 dpi, image width not to exceed 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Files should be labeled as follows: LastName_FirstName_Title.jpg
- All work must be the original work of the artist.
- In the body of the email, please include your name, phone number, titles of images submitted, photographic process/medium and size and price.
- List the images in the same order as they are attached.
- Accepted work selected must arrive ready to hang.
- Artists receive 60% of sales.
$30 up to three images, $5.00 per additional image, up to ten images total.
Send your entry fee check to: Gray Loft Gallery, 2889 Ford Street #32, Oakland, CA 94601
You can also pay by PayPal
Contact us if you want to pay by Venmo.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Show dates: Saturday, February 16 - Saturday, March 23
Reception, Saturday, February 16, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
2nd Friday Reception, March 8, 6 - 9 pm
Closing Reception, Saturday, March 23, 4:00 - 6:30 pm